Key Features :
Companies Act, 2013 and Rules & Forms is the best seller from the house of Corporate Professionals, which has emerged as a leader in bringing out up-to-date books on the Companies Act. 2013 with more than 60,000 copies sold till date. The book is widely recognised for its easy reference to relevant rules and forms alongside each section. While maintaining its credibility from the last ten editions, the scope of the eleventh edition has been expanded by covering the amendments carried out by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2020. It also incorporates section wise legislative clause and useful ready referencers.
Send an e-mail on email@example.com with your full name, organization name, contact details and e-mail id for getting regular updates on the Companies Act, 2013 for next one year.
- Companies Act, 2013 with
- Enforcement date;
- Rules cross referenced with relevant section for easy reference.
- Amendments as per the Companies (Amendment) Act 2020, Companies (Amendment) Act, 2019, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Second Amendment) Act, 2018; Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017; Finance Act, 2017; Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 and Companies (Amendment) Act, 2015;
- Reference in each section to Exemption Notifications issued u/s 462 till date.
- Delegation of powers by the Central Government u/s 458 till date.
- New Winding Up Rules and CARO, 2020 included along with CARO, 2016
- Enforcement Status of Companies Act, 2013, Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017, Companies (Amendment) Act, 2019 and Companies (Amendment) Act, 2020.
- Sections of Companies Act. 1956 vis-a-vis sections of Companies Act, 2013 & vice-versa.
- Concise referencer on various resolutions, disclosures in Board’s report, privileges and exemptions for various kinds of companies, list of offences etc.
- Text of SS-1, SS-2, SS-3 and SS-4 issued by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Text of Circulars & Orders issued under the Companies Act, 2013.